Our staff have gained a reputation over the years for making a positive difference in the life of our clients. It’s the little things make a difference, like taking the time to listen and supporting people in their hour of need. Building personal relationships and trust is what good care is all about. It is an honour and a privilege to be placed in a position of confidence; we work hard to meet every concern, hope and expectation.
It is our company policy to take extra care in finding a suitable match for our clients, our extensive resource of staff allows a variety of choice who are carefully selected by a thorough interviewing process.
The personal nature of the care industry may sometimes cause a feeling of vulnerability, because of this, every caution is taken to ensure all the due diligence is complete, employees are screened with reference checks, a medical clearance, criminal clearance, drivers abstract, when applicable, and registered in the BC Care Registry. All regulatory taxes, Employment Insurance, Bonding and Worksafe, are covered as well as absenteeism.
Leading Edge Customer Service
Independent Quality Home Care uses a Computerized Timekeeping System, that requires staff to clock-in and clock-out of the client’s location using a touch-tone phone. This investment in technology helps to increase the consistency and quality of our service to customers.
The system is fully automated and monitors attendance of all employees creating a superior day to day service – the technology improves the level of service at no extra cost. Features include:
- Caller-ID verifies our employee is onsite
- Improve timekeeping, automatically alerts absenteeism to a supervisor.
- Tracking of hours of service in real-time – as it happens
- Hours of work are reported at the end of each shift with activity reporting, tracking variances to schedule and budget
- Improved Communication with Employees, integrated voice messaging allows our managers to leave employees individual messages regarding customer concerns, extra customer service requests or any other issues.
- More frequent employee communication improves employee morale and effectiveness to better service our customer
- The end result will be a higher level of quality and consistency
We use leading edge technology to provide leading edge customer service!