Independent Quality Home Care is a Vancouver-based company and offers support for seniors and people living with brain injuries among other circumstances, in the comfort of their homes and additional care in hospitals and facilities. By introducing our superior caring service allows family and friends the benefit of having a professional care team to lean on as needed and to remain in respective roles, leaving the care work to us, helping to keep dignity and integrity in place. We work alongside doctors, and healthcare professionals such as patient advocates, mental health, physiotherapists, case managers, and social workers to give the maximum satisfaction to your home care service.
We work hard to provide what you need when you need it, be it for short-term respite, or ongoing support. Service is available to cover many different aspects of life including companionship, housekeeping, driving services, personal care, medical appointments, to more complex situations. With the right home support, early discharge from hospital may be expedited and help people remain at home longer. Care plans are regularly monitored, updated and are flexible to accommodate the changing requirements.
A quote is available after a complete and thorough assessment, which includes risk and safety management, with a recommended home care plan. The introduction allows us to meet the individual requiring support and makes it possible to get to know one another better, giving a better understanding of individual needs and identify unique requirements.
Our duty to the community is to provide a service that is continually evolving and embraces attributes that include:
- Quality management
- Responsive at the time of need
- Client centric and incorporates health, emotional, cultural, and family, focused on the well-being of the client
- Interpersonal relations that create a formidable alliance with a common objective helping each other
- Ensures a quality service that is sustainable
- Promotes independence and safety
- Many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge
- Providing a comprehensive and wide selection of services that are easy to access
- Sensitive to individual needs and preferences
- All around great teamwork
- Available 24 hours a day seven days a week
Home Care Service Area
Rates are based on fair pay to help compensate staff fairly for their training and experience, creating a low turnover of staff and enables us to provide the continuity of care that you are hoping for. A quote will be submitted after a complete and thorough assessment with a recommendation for a health and safety care plan, at no charge and with no obligation.
Leading Edge Customer Service
Independent Quality Home Care uses a Computerized Timekeeping System, that requires staff to clock-in and clock-out of the client’s location using a touch-tone phone. This investment in technology helps to increase the consistency and quality of our service to customers.
The system is fully automated and monitors attendance of all employees creating a superior day to day service – the technology improves the level of service at no extra cost. Features include:
- Caller-ID verifies our employee is onsite
- Improve timekeeping, automatically alerts absenteeism to a supervisor.
- Tracking of hours of service in real-time – as it happens
- Hours of work are reported at the end of each shift with activity reporting, tracking variances to schedule and budget
- Improved Communication with Employees, integrated voice messaging allows our managers to leave employees individual messages regarding customer concerns, extra customer service requests or any other issues.
- More frequent employee communication improves employee morale and effectiveness to better service our customer
- The end result will be a higher level of quality and consistency
We use leading edge technology to provide leading edge customer service!
Ready to get started? Contact us today for a free assessment!
A no obligation free assessment, at home or in a hospital, gives us an opportunity to get to know one another, and helps give an understanding of individual needs and identify any special needs.