Independent Quality Home Care is a Vancouver-based company and offers support for seniors and people living with brain injuries among other circumstances, in the comfort of their homes and additional care in hospitals and facilities. By introducing our superior caring service allows family and friends the benefit of having a professional care team to lean on as needed and to remain in respective roles, leaving the care work to us, helping to keep dignity and integrity in place. We work alongside doctors, and healthcare professionals such as patient advocates, mental health, physiotherapists, case managers, and social workers to give the maximum satisfaction to your home care service.
We work hard to provide what you need when you need it, be it for short-term respite, or ongoing support. Service is available to cover many different aspects of life including companionship, housekeeping, driving services, personal care, medical appointments, to more complex situations. With the right home support, early discharge from hospital may be expedited and help people remain at home longer. Care plans are regularly monitored, updated and are flexible to accommodate the changing requirements.
A quote is available after a complete and thorough assessment, which includes risk and safety management, with a recommended home care plan. The introduction allows us to meet the individual requiring support and makes it possible to get to know one another better, giving a better understanding of individual needs and identify unique requirements.
Our duty to the community is to provide a service that is continually evolving and embraces attributes that include:
- Quality management
- Responsive at the time of need
- Client centric and incorporates health, emotional, cultural, and family, focused on the well-being of the client
- Interpersonal relations that create a formidable alliance with a common objective helping each other
- Ensures a quality service that is sustainable
- Promotes independence and safety
- Many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge
- Providing a comprehensive and wide selection of services that are easy to access
- Sensitive to individual needs and preferences
- All around great teamwork
- Available 24 hours a day seven days a week
Rates are based on fair pay to help compensate staff fairly for their training and experience, creating a low turnover of staff and enables us to provide the continuity of care that you are hoping for. A quote will be submitted after a complete and thorough assessment with a recommendation for a health and safety care plan, at no charge and with no obligation.
Ready to get started? Contact us today for a free assessment!
A no obligation free assessment, at home or in a hospital, gives us an opportunity to get to know one another, and helps give an understanding of individual needs and identify any special needs.